Mustafa is an experienced therapist based in London.
Born and raised in Cyprus where traditional methods are used for minor illnesses, Mustafa always found traditional treatments fascinating.
As an intuitive therapist, he finds the most satisfying part of his job is seeing expressions of relief and relaxation on clients’ faces after a treatment. When asked what he enjoys most about his job, his answer would be that he loves what he does; he cares about the treatments he gives and always works with passion and creativity.
Mustafa is a great communicator, with a wide variety of clients from all over the world, he is able to determine the most effective type of treatment for the person. He is dedicated and enjoys helping people of all kinds which includes celebrities, athletes, dancers and desk-bounded people. Using his unique integrated body work by combining different techniques according to the individual needs he aims to offer the best quality treatment.
Proven ability in finding solutions to improving people’s health and wellbeing.
Click here to know more about Mustafa’s Treatments.
Mustafa’s practice is fully insured by the Holistic Services Insurance.
Mustafa is also a member of Embody and is fully qualified , insured and a member of the CThA ( Complementary Therapists Association).
- 2019 Facial Reflexology – Award-Winning Bergman Zone Method
- 2019 EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) & Matrix Re-imprinting certificate
- 2018 NLP( Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner certificate
- 2016 CPD course – Medical Acupuncture/Dry needling for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain
- 2014 Dissection Day Certificate at College of Body Science
- 2013 Advanced Massage and Myoskeletal Techniques
- 2013 Pre-Conceptual Care
- 2011-12 BTEC Level 5 dip Advanced Sports & Remedial Massage
- 2010 Pregnancy Massage & Reflexology
- 2009-2010 Hawaiian (Kahuna) Massage
- 2008-09 Traditional Thai Yoga Massage & Thai Reflexology IPTI diploma
- 2007-08 On-site Massage & Acupressure and Indian Head Massage ITEC diploma
- 2006-07 Manual Lymphatic Drainage ITEC diploma
- 2006 Advanced Deep Tissue Massage Techniques City Lit Certificate
- 2005 St. John Ambulance – Lifesaver Award
- 2004-05 Reflexology and Advance Reflexology Techniques ITEC diploma
- 2003-04 Sport & Remedial Massage ITEC diploma
- 2001-02 Anatomy, Physiology & Massage ITEC diploma
- 2001 Introduction to Body Work-Westminster College Certificate.
2004-present Neal’s Yard Remedies, self-employed Therapist, helping people from all walks of life find relief from physical pain and discomfort;
2017-present The Light Centre, self-employed dedicated Therapist;
2016-17 The Health Equations, Osteopathy & Integrated Healthcare Clinic, Therapist helping referral clients with challenging conditions;
2007-2010 Paris, men-only gym, experience working with gym bodies and professional athletes;
2006-2007 Royal Free Hospital, Volunteering Reflexologist for patients with cancer;
2005-2006 Vale Practice, treating referral clients;
2004 Flora London Marathon, volunteering Sports-injuries Massage Therapist;